Summit Viper SD Tree Stand Review
Deer hunting requires planning and expertise in order to make the hunt successful. Most of
us are taught this at a young age, by watching our fathers and elders and getting tips along the way.
Making the right plans for your next hunting trip can have many benefits, the best one being
you getting a big buck. When making pre-hunting seasons plans, remembering collect the equipment you will need is
One of the things that can make or break a good time while in the woods is whether or not
you are comfortable. If you aren't comfortable, you wil make noise! This is why I recommend a good climber that will last for much longer than a few
trips. I am giving you my review of one of my personal favorites in this Summit Viper SD tree stand
Click Here for Customer
How Sound Deadening Technology Can Help You Get A
Being as silent as possible while hiking a trail to a hunting spot is absolutely essential to your getting a shot.
The slightest noise can spook a deer, causing him to sprint off, fast, and be out of your cross hairs for the
entire season in that particular area. The benefit of choosing the Summit Viper SD tree stand is it offers sound
deadening technology at a great price of around $220.00USD that is an excellent benefit once you are in a tree.
Features Hunters Can Count On
The Summit Viper SD tree stand offers exceptional safety and comfort features. When shopping for a tree stand,
making sure you consider how long you may be sitting in it during one trip is important. The Summit Viper SD stand
offers the following features:
- 4-point safety harness with hardware, strap, ropes and pads. RapidClimb stirrups are
included for helping you ascend a tree faster and in a safer manner.
- 20" x 29" aluminum platform, great for being to stand up on for getting the best shot
or for simply stretching out your legs during long hunts.
- Padded seat, armrests and climbing seat bar for enhanced comfort.
- Seats easily on trees of 8” to 20” diameter.
- Can support up to 300 pounds.
- Seat height is adjustable.
- Ideal to use whether you are using a gun or a bow.
- Your purchase will include complete, full body safety harness.
- Weighs only twenty pounds, making this stand easy to carry to your hunting areas and also while climbing
the tree with it.
Important Things To Remember During Pre-Season
Taking a hike and scoping out the area you plan to hunt during a season is extremely important and can help you
avoid problems on the day you set out to hunt. Taking a walk and finding the tree that would be best for getting a
shot is important. When looking for the best location, remember these 4 tips:
- Look for an area without dense tree branches that would block your shot. If you find a spot that is
abundant with deer, but there are branches in the tree you choose, taking the time to cut them out is a good
- Placing a trail camera near the area you want to hunt can help you determine whether deer are visiting that
area on a regular basis.
- Put your trail camera near food plots for ensuring better results of seeing deer. Corn fields are great
places to start. However, always remember to find the person that owns the land before you attempt placing a
camera or putting a tree stand in place.
- Locate open fields with clover in them are also hot spots for deer feeding.
Should I buy the Summit Viper SD Climbing Treestand?
I recommend the Summit Viper SD because it is lightweight and offers great comfort. Reading this Summit Viper SD
tree stand review and others like it can help you make the best, most informed choice about your tree stand
purchase. Remember to take time to set up your stand ahead of season for saving you time and noise going in on the
first official day of hunting season while also giving you the chance to plan out your shots.